Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Links

Today I don't have a lot of interesting things to report so I'll just post up some of my favorite links for the week.

Video Copilot
Video Copilot has taught me more than should even be allowed, if you're seriously considering visual effects fuck college and just buy everything Andrew Kramer sells. Also most of the knowledge he offers is completely free, seriously, it blew my mind as well the first time, just go watch the free tutorials.

Wall Base
 My friend Ryan turned me on to this, basically just a huge high-resolution picture gallery. A metric shitload of desktop backgrounds that's completely searchable. Great for inspiration or just browsing.

Art of the Title
This website has a huge gallery of intro title sequences to movies and TV shows. A great source of inspiration.


and as per usual...

Your Uncle's Lap
Me and my friends podcast! Episode 42 just went up and it's not too bad (although we were admittedly rusty).


No comments:

Post a Comment