Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Alright

WELL, first off I'm 17 days without a cigarette so that's something...

"...although there has been a rise in murderous rage since last month..."

Second I got a drawing featured here. This is a pretty badass project, basically they're making a really dark, mature Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles graphic novel with gorgeous artwork. No ETA yet but certainly worth checking out at www.dawnoftheninja.com

I also just finished another digital painting but I can't post it yet as it is a birthday present for someone that might check my blog, so look for it in the next couple of weeks.

Things on the production company front are moving fast, we're about to start purchasing equipment including 2 Panasonic HD Cameras, some really nice mics and a fucking laundry list of other shit. It's gonna get pretty real in the next few months.

We're also writing some short scripts for equipment tests, mostly sketch comedy kind of things. Sort of have this idea to do sketch comedy, but have every sketch based in the same universe. So that there might be the option of weaving together a single story arc out of all of them eventually if we like how they turn out. Kind of like League of Gentlemen or to a lesser extent Snuff Box but in a sort of post-apocalyptic setting.

Also I would like to take a minute to thank the ladies and fellows a Blu E-Cigs because without their product I probably wouldn't be quitting smoking right now. If you want to try and quit smoking I highly recommend the e-cigarette as a nicotine cessation method, and as e-cigarettes go it doesn't get any more affordable or higher quality than Blu. They really have a nice product.

My Favorite Links Ever Today

If we don't, remember me.
I'm not even sure how to describe this, basically this is animated .gif's as art.

Zoe Keating - "Escape Artist"
Red Fang - "Prehistoric Dog"
The Dead Brothers - "Dead Brother's Stomp"
Some music I've been listening to lately.

Weta Workshop Weapons
Did you know you can buy badass replicas of the District 9 guns from Weta themselves? Time to get a new credit card...

Your Uncle's Lap
And as always my podcast. New episode every week! Recorded live on Stickam every Thursday @ 10pm CST!

Anyways that's all I've got today, time to go back down into the shop. Oh yeah in case you didn't know I'm a machinist in real life.

Artists Representation

1 comment: